Our website is presenting the features of TuSion mobile application and includes general information as well as some referents to the scientific articles. Please read these privacy and cookie policies carefully.
TuSion ("Tusion", "Us", "We", "Our") is the data controller of your Information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act"). We respect your privacy and we are committed to protecting your personal information as that term is defined in the Act ("Information").
By using our website and services you consent to our collection and use of your Information as described in this Policy. If we change our Policy and/or procedures, we will post those changes on our website to keep you aware of what Information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances we may disclose it. Your continued use of the website or services after this Policy has been amended shall be deemed to be your continued acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Policy, as amended. We encourage you to bookmark this Web page and review this Policy regularly.
In addition to this Policy, each service offered by us or our group companies may have additional privacy provisions that are specific to the particular service. What Information Do We Collect?
All your Information will be held and used in accordance with the Act where applicable. If you want to know what Information we collect and hold about you, please write to us at: email@example.com
When you visit and use our website or mobile app you may provide us with your email address, name and some other personal information, like levels of your concentration or relaxation. You may provide or we may collect this Information in a number of ways Information you voluntarily provide to us
We collect and maintain Information that you voluntarily submit to us during your use of our website or services. For example, when you use our website, you may provide us with certain Information including your name, email address.
You can choose not to provide us with certain Information, but this may limit the features that you can use on our website and the app. For more information, please see the "How We Use Your Information" section of the Policy below. Information we collect through your use of our Website
We may also combine online and/or offline information received from third parties with your Information. The third party information is used for a variety of purposes including:
- to verify other Information about you (e.g., mailing address to send you requested products or services); and
- to enhance the content and services we provide to you.
How We Use Your Information
We will use your Information as it is described below.
To Provide the Services
In general, we use your Information as necessary or appropriate for our business purposes including to:
- respond to inquiries or requests that you direct to us; and
- send communications and administrative emails about the website or our services;
- analyze, benchmark and conduct research on user data and user interactions with the website and our services.
Where you have provided us with the appropriate consents, or where the Act entitles us to do so, we may send you marketing materials about other products or services offered by TuSion. In addition, where you have provided us with the appropriate consents, we may also pass your Information to other selected third parties for marketing purposes.
Can I find out what personal information TuSion holds on me?
Under the Act you have the right to request a copy of the Information that we hold about you. Just send us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org , we will reply to you within 5 business days.
Changes to our Company
In the event we go through a business transition such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your Information may be among the assets transferred. Such transfers may occur and are permitted by this Policy. Updating and Control of Your Information
There are a number of ways in which you can control the collection, use, and sharing of your Information and update your Information and preferences. Unsubscribe option in Marketing Communications
When you receive marketing communications from us you will have the opportunity to "opt-out" by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the marketing e-mail or newsletter. Contacting Us
If your Information has changed or if you no longer wish to receive marketing communications from us then you can send us a note to email@example.com.
Third Party Links and Services
- even if you delete Information, we may retain your Information in conformance with our data retention policy; and
- we are not responsible for updating or removing your Information contained in the lists or databases of third parties who have been provided with Information as permitted by this Policy.
Please remember that when you use a link to go from our website to another website or you request a service from a third party, our Policy no longer applies. Your browsing and interaction on any other website or your dealings with any other third party service provider, is subject to that website's or third party service provider's own rules and policies. We do not monitor, control, or endorse the information collection or privacy practices of any third parties. This Policy applies solely to information collected by us through our website or services and does not apply to these third party websites and third party service providers.
Where We Store Your Information
The Information that we collect from you may be transferred to and stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area, in particular where counterparties to any of the services offered through our site are based outside the European Economic Area. Your Information may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. By submitting Information to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your Information is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy and the Act. Security of Your Information
We follow appropriate security procedures in the storage and disclosure of your Information so as to prevent unauthorized access by third parties. We also require those parties to whom we transfer personal information to comply with the same. However, unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Any such transmission is at your own risk and you acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible for any unauthorized use, distribution, damage or destruction of your Information, except to the extent we are required to accept such responsibility by the Act. Once we have received your Information we will use security procedures and features to prevent unauthorized access to it.
- A cookies is a very small text document or piece of code, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website or use a mobile application, a computer asks your computer or mobile device for permission to store this file (or similar technologies such as web beacons) on your computer or mobile device and access information from it. Information gathered through cookies or similar technologies may include the date and time of visits and how you are using the Website.
- Cookies are used by us as part of the Website. Our website also uses third party cookies for analytics. Further information about these cookies is set out below.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU BLOCK COOKIES
WHAT WE DO WITH COOKIES
- In order to use some parts of the Website your web browser will need to accept cookies. If you choose to withhold consent, or subsequently block cookies, some aspects of the Website may not work properly and you may not be able to access all or part of the Website.
- We use session cookies to allow the Website to uniquely identify your browsing session on the Website, which allows us to coordinate this information with data from the Website server. Such cookies are stored temporarily during a browsing session and are deleted from the user's device when the browser is closed.
- We also use persistent cookies that may be saved on your computer for a fixed period and are not deleted when the browser is closed where we need to know who you are for more than one browsing session.
- We use "analytics" cookies. These, along with other information, allow us to calculate the aggregate number of people using the Website and which features of the Website are most popular.
- We use this information to improve the Website. We do not generally store any personal data that may be provided to us in a cookie.
1.The table below sets out more information about the individual cookies used in the Website and the purposes for which they are used.